Slim down even faster with the ultimate trimming shot so you can burn more fat and gain more energy! A unique combination of amino acids, vitamins, and energy enhancers, it’s designed to help maximize your weight loss, burn more fat, and give you the ultimate energy boost.
MIC + METHYLCOBALAMIN + L-‐CARNITINE + LIDOCAINE HCL 25 MG/50 MG/ 50 MG + 1 MG + 170 MG + 10 MG/ML
M.I.C. contains: Methionine, Inositol and Choline.
Directions: Inject 1 to 3 milliliters Intramuscularly or as directed by your physician.
- Methionine is one of the sulfur‐containing essential amino acid that breaks down fats during metabolism. Your body does not produce this amino acid on its own and it must be obtained from methionine rich foods or through supplements. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving and preventing fatigue, and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release. It is also a powerful antitoxin that is known to help support healthy skin, hair and nails.Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this vitamin cocktail.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats, contributes to boosting the immune system, and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Choline helps break down accumulating fats in the liver and lowers cholesterol deposits. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems. It is also known to help with the ability to focus, aids in boosting the immune system, and is an essential amino acid that breaks down fats during metabolism. Your body does not produce this amino acid on its own and it must be obtained from choline rich foods or through supplements. It is also a powerful antitoxin that protects the body from free radical damage obtained from toxic metals and it is known to help support healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- B12 (Methylcobalamin) is an energy booster and is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins. Its main functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. It helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, as well as in the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
- L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid, which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.