Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Right For You?
Getting older isn’t easy. As we age, our hormones deplete and this can make us feel tired, depressed, and well… old. Some people think this is an inescapable part of life, but with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) you may be able to avoid these symptoms and many more.
Starting around the age of 30, many men and women start to notice the signs of aging, from wrinkles and weight gain to reduced muscle mass and decreased energy levels. If you’ve noticed these symptoms, you might be a good candidate for HRT. By using Human Growth Hormones (HGH), you can experience many benefits, including:
- Faster healing
- Increased stamina
- Improved exercise
- Increased energy and motivation
- Decreased depression
- Softened skin and fewer wrinkles
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Higher HDL level (good cholesterol)
- Lower LDL level (bad cholesterol)
- Enhanced immune functions
- Reduced blood pressure
- Improved cognitive functions
- Improved heart health and immune system
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced hospitalization rate by 50%
- An easier time burning fat and building lean muscle
- And more!
To find out if HRT is right for you, a qualified physician will need to review your medical history and perform a complete physical evaluation.
Interested? Call Eternity Health at 1-888-738-8841 to speak to a representative today. Or go to eternityhealthmd.com, fill out our “getting started” form and a representative will contact you.